Translate

Sunday 14 July 2013

30 Day Blogger Challenge - Sell Myself In Ten Words Or Less






Day 11 - Sell Myself In Ten Words Or Less. 



How pathetic is it that I can't think of anything worthwhile to say about myself. I asked my boyfriend, and since he's not one of those overly complimentary folk and survives on laughter alone, here's what he had to say about me: 


 Cheesey, wheezy, sneezy and fun!! Bum, tum and Mum!!

I thought it was very sweet. I know he thinks more of me than what you see there, but at my age, I take compliments where I can....

I guess if I had to chose words that would sell me, I'd go for: fun; kind; happy; compassionate; caring; silly; hardworking in the right environment, and it's there I get stuck!


See what the other lovely lot have to say today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment