Translate

Sunday 28 July 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Something that someone told me about myself.






I guess there are a lot of good and bad things I've been told about myself. Trouble is, it tends to be the bad things that stick in our memories; that's usually because all the worst things we think about ourselves are often overshadowed by the possibility that there is something even worse. 

I want to stick to the good things and not contradict any of them. I'm one of those people who will get a compliment and not take it. I hate that about myself. I really should have put that in my top three worst traits!

I have a nice smile. 

I am unique

I make people think differently. 

I am caring

I think those are the things I remember most. 

What's been said to the other ladies taking part in the 30 day blog challenge?



No comments:

Post a Comment