Translate

Thursday 11 July 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - A Piece Of Advice I Have For Others






Day 8 - A Piece Of Advice I Have For Others

Asides from not eating yellow snow? Oh, come on, it was an obvious joke. I would have been a complete fool not to use it.


Advice?

Don't take your loved one for granted. Tell them you love them as often as possible, because you never know when you'll get the chance to do it again.
 

Live your life without regrets. Lessons learned are one thing, but recklessness because of ignorance is sheer stupidity.

Cherish your children. Every moment is special. 

Treat others how you wish to be treated. 

Don't leave dogs in cars in the summer. Even with the windows down just enough so the dog can't escape,  your car becomes an oven. 

Oh, and always wear a bra - no matter how small your boobies!  

Check out the other ladies taking part!



2 comments:

  1. Ha! :) When I told Mr FH about this challenge, his first reply was "Don't eat yellow snow" too :) :) Welcome to the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I couldn't resist it! Thank you for the welcome! I love the layout of your blog! :) xx

      Delete